AAC Block Machine,also called as AAC Equipment/Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Equipments/lightweight Block Making Machine
1.Introduction to Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) block and board have become the pillar industry in construction field. China has introduced AAC technology before 40 years, our company is the earliest manufacture and RD institute of Aerated Concrete (AAC) machinery, and our technology has reached the advanced level of Aerated Concrete (AAC) machine industry. The sales volume and comprehensive indexes of our Aerated Concrete (AAC) equipment are ahead of others in China. The aerated concrete is characterized by the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, sound isolation, high strength,processable property and so on, what’s more, the raw materials of AAC are abundant. Especially, it can not only make use of industrial waste residue, improve environmental pollution, and protect tillable field, but also create favorable social and economic benefits to take fly ash as the raw material of AACblock and board.
Aerated concrete is the perfect wall material to replace the traditional solid clay brick. For many years, Aerated Concrete (AAC) has always accepted strong supports from the policies about reforming of wall material, tax policies and environment protection policies. Aeroconcrete (AAC) block and board have become the important part of new-type construction materials, and possess bright development future.
2.Production Process of Aerated Concrete
Production Process of Aerated Concrete According to the category and quality of raw material, and the features of equipment, the aerated concrete can be manufactured in different processes. Generally, add water to ash, silica sand or slag and crush them into slurry; then add powdery lime, cement of right amount, plaster, vesicant, foam stabilizer, and mix and pour it to mould frame; after curing, foaming and hardening, cut it into blocks and boards in different specifications; finally, transport it into pressure steamer with steam-curing cart, and get the light cellular concrete after steam-curing with high temperature and pressure.
Process Flow of an Annual Output 50,000m3---300,000m3 Aerated Concrete Steam-Curing Production (1) Various raw material storage tanks → (2) Mix dosing → (3) add water to raw material and mix them → (4) prepare the mould → (5) pour → (6) foam and wait → (7) release from mould → (8) turn up, cut horizontally and vertically → (9) make into groups and get into autoclave → (10) cure under high temperature and pressure → (11) release the finished products from the autoclave → (12) test the finished products → (13) pack → (14) stack and store up → (15) leave the factory.
Autoclave Aerated Concrete ploduction line -- Process:
1. The raw materials store in the material storehouse (or stores the pot ) after dealing with reservly such as the lime , cement , gypsum , sand (or fly ash ).
2. Aluminium powder or the aluminium lotion is through dealing with the reserve material for use.
3. Raw materials measure according to certain matching by electron balance measure , aluminium powder , water put into aluminium powder mixer is it is it suspend the liquid to make to mix after measuring.
4. The batching water (cold water or hot water pitcher hot water ) is measured by the electronic water balance .
5. Put into and pour among the mixers in certain order after , raw materials , aluminium powder suspend the liquid is measured, pour and enter the mould after mixing evenly (panel should be put network slice of reinforcing bar in advance in the mould).
6. Quiet to is it raise in advance to park through certain temperature and time, is it transport to the cutting machine to hang from upset hoist upset 90o after the base body reaches certain intensity, the drawing of patterns is cut.
a. The base body carries on the side and cuts and mills the trough vertically at first.
b. Then carry on the vertical level to cut.
c. Cut horizontally finally.
d. Cut good base body is it raise to cauldron car go on one yard of shelves organize into groups to steam to transport to hang to drive a vehicle to load.
7. Organize into groups good base body is it keep cauldron is it is it raise to steam to go on to steam to enter to draw.
8. Is it raise products well produce after the cauldron breaking the board off with the fingers and thumb by the board breaking off with the fingers and thumb machine to steam.
9. Is it pile from finished product hoist or forklift to finished product field pile the buttress according to specification to carry.
10. Steaming and raising the car and side board and entering the next board of circulation and returning after , the finished product is unloaded, with upset hoist mould frame association that drawing of patterns get off , restore 90 Degrees return to pour mixer pour again after clearing up.
Thank you for your interests in our company. You can contact our head-office directly, also you can feel free to submit your inquiry to us. Of course, phone is available and you can get help immediately.