Product Description of the Diesel engine Gold Mining Equipment/Small Portable Crusher/Small Diesel Engine Jaw Crusher:
Small Diesel Engine Jaw Crusher also named Small Portable Crusher are mainly used in some places which electricity is not available. They can do medium or fine crushing for every kind of rocks and stones. and it is very popular machinery in gold mining plant.
Diesel engine jaw crusher is used for breaking the hard materials, such as river stone, basalt , gold ore, granite, quartz, etc
Features of the Diesel engine Gold Mining Equipment/Small Portable Crusher/Small Diesel Jaw Crusher
1. It has three tyres in the bottom, easy to move and operate, no need to install it to the ground;
2. Large crushing ratio, uniform particle size products;
3. Pad-style nesting population adjustment devices, and ease of adjustment range, and increase the flexibility of the equipment;
4. Safe and reliable lubrication system, convenient replacement parts, small maintenance workload;
5. Structure is simple, reliable; low operating costs.
6. Energy-saving equipment: stand-alone energy-saving 15% ~ 30%; energy saving of the system is more than doubled;
7. The discharging size of jaw crusher can be adjusted to meet the requirements of different users;
8. Low noise and less dust.
Working Principle of Diesel engine Gold Mining Equipment/Small Portable Crusher/Small Diesel Jaw Crusher
The diesel engine transmits power through belt and belt pulley, drives the swing jaw surround the eccentric shaft do periodiction. The angle between toggle plate and swing jaw increases when swing jaw moves up, which makes the moving jaw get closes to the fixed jaw. At the same time the material is squeezed, rubbing, grinding and other multiple broken. The angle of Jaw Crusher between toggle plate and swing jaw decreases when swing jaw moves down, the moving jaw of Jaw Crusher moves away from fixed jaw by the pulling of rod and spring, the products after crushing will be discharged from the outlet of Jaw Crusher.
|Model||Feed Size (mm)||Discharging Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power for Diesel engine (KW)||Weight (kg)||Overrall Dimension (mm)|
Thank you for your interests in our company. You can contact our head-office directly, also you can feel free to submit your inquiry to us. Of course, phone is available and you can get help immediately.